The aim of the Table Etiquette Workshop is to provide participants with the appreciation and an understanding of the basic knowledge in table manners & etiquette in a formal setting. They will gain insights of food and drinks and their service.
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|09 Jan 2021||10.00am-1.00pm||Sat|
|13 Feb 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|13 Mar 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|10 Apr 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|22 May 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|12 Jun 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|17 Jul 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|08 Aug 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|12 Sep 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.