The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry LCCI International Qualifications are awarded by Pearson Education Ltd. An accredited Awarding Body providing vocational and professional qualification around the world.
LCCI qualifications are awarded by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked. Pearson is the world’s leading learning company, with 40 000 employees in more than 70 countries working to help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning.
LCCI qualifications are widely regarded by employers as preparing students to carry out the key functions of modern international business. The qualifications are recognised worldwide by employers, universities and professional bodies. This new and engaging range of qualifications has been developed in collaboration with professional bodies, employers and customers. We have conducted in-depth, independent consultation to ensure that the qualifications develop the breadth and depth of knowledge, skills and understanding that students need to be effective employees, and that the qualifications support progression pathways. LCCI offers a wider range of qualifications; they are available at levels 1 to 4 across the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Business, Administration and IT
- Finance and Quantitative.
This specification is part of the Finance and Quantitative suite of LCCI qualifications.
- Age: 16
- Academic requirements: Minimum of 3 GCE N level passes (at least grade 5 in English and any two other subjects).
- English Proficiency: Student whose first language or medium of instruction on their qualifying programme is not English will be required to demonstrate a proficiency of IELTS 4.5 or pass in BMC English Entry test.
- Working experiences: Nil.
- Matured candidate: At least 21 years old with 2 years of work experience in relevant.
There are no qualifications other than this Pearson LCCI Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing and Analytics that specialise solely in digital marketing and there are none offered at this level, size and duration that give students the vocational skills for which LCCI qualifications are known. This qualification is suitable for those who are already working in the marketing industry and looking to progress to the specialised area of digital marketing, and for those looking to progress their career opportunities to the next level. context, this qualification will help them to progress their careers into middle management.
(1) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics (Core Module)
(2) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Modern Marketing Principles
((3) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Customer Experience and Communications
Programme Learning Outcome:
1) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics (Core Module)
There are no qualifications other than this Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics that specialise solely in digital marketing and there are none offered at this level, size and duration that give students the vocational skills for which LCCI qualifications are known.
This qualification is suitable for those who are already working in the marketing industry and looking to progress to the specialised area of digital marketing, and for those looking to progress their career opportunities to the next level. The qualification is also suitable for those looking for a career change to digital marketing from another field.
This qualification helps students to progress their careers into mid-management by giving them sound knowledge of digital marketing and analytics. The qualification will introduce them to digital marketing strategy and planning, current trends and how digital marketing influences the marketing industry and wider business.
The qualification aims to enable students to develop knowledge and understanding of the main features of the digital marketing environment and the key challenges and risks associated with digital marketing. Students will learn how digital marketing
interrelates with the other marketing and business functions in an organisation.
2) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Modern Marketing Principles
This is a new qualification, which is designed to help students to progress in the world of marketing. The purpose of the qualification is to allow students to develop the skills needed to enable them to develop their understanding of the marketing environment and to apply their knowledge in the workplace to advance their careers. The qualification is particularly suitable for students who are already employed in the
marketing industry and who are looking to progress their career to the next level, for example to a mid-level managerial role. The qualification is also suitable for students in the general field of business who require detailed marketing knowledge and for students who wish to make a career change to marketing.
By giving students a sound knowledge of marketing and by introducing them to marketing strategies and planning, current trends, industry changes and marketing in the wider business context, this qualification will help them to progress their careers into middle management.
This qualification is suitable for students who:
- are already in an administrative or entry-level marketing role and who are looking
- are currently in a marketing role such as Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive,
- are looking for a career change to marketing
- require detailed marketing knowledge in their existing role.
This qualification is designed to introduce students to the world of marketing by helping them to understand the basics of marketing and the various functions that constitute marketing. The qualification also introduces students to the basic techniques they need to prepare them in looking for their first marketing job or to progress in an existing marketing role.
3) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Customer Experience and Communications
The primary aim of the qualification is for students to enter employment, as this is the main priority for LCCI although there are other progression routes available across the LCCI portfolio. Most LCCI students want to progress so that they can advance their skills and, in turn, their career prospects to gain their next promotion.
The qualification is aimed at:
- those already working in entry-level marketing or business roles who are looking to progress their career into middle management for example assistant manager, manager
- those already working in a business or marketing context and who are looking to progress to the specialist field of customer experience and/or communications
- those already working in a business- or marketing-related field who require a greater understanding of customer experience and communications, for example media, public relations (PR), digital marketing, business development, in order to make informed business decisions.
1) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics consists of the range of topics detailed below.
Overview of content
• Understanding digital marketing
• Digital information, media, channels and devices
• Digital marketing and the marketing mix
• Digital marketing analytics
• Challenges and legal and ethical considerations in digital marketing
2) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Modern Marketing Principles consists of the range of topics detailed below.
Overview of content
- Understanding marketing
- The marketing plan
- Market research, data collection and segmentation
- Marketing mix
- Measuring the success of marketing activities
- Legal and ethical issues
3) Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Customer Experience and Communications Overview of content
Overview of content
- The customer environment
- Customer behaviour and buying decisions
- Customer research
- The customer experience journey
- Communications fundamentals
- Corporate communications
- Producing and testing communications
- Challenges, risks, legal and ethical considerations
Candidates must fulfill at least 75% course attendance requirements to sit for examinations and eligible for the course completion Certificate. To obtain the ‘Pearson LCCI Level 3 Diploma in Business’ certificate, students need to achieve at least Pass grade in minimum of 3 modules include (Core unit) of their examinations.
Pearson LCCI Diplomas: Candidates are required to complete a given number of subjects at the specified level within 12 months and claim the award within a year from the last date of examinations.
Assessment results / Award of certificate will be available to the students within 3 months of the last assessment for that assessment cycle.
EXAMINATIONS ARE AVAILABLE THEORY / PRACTICAL PAPER (EXTERNAL AWARD BY Pearson LCCI QUALIFICATIONS, UK) – 2 TIMES A YEAR [ APRIL / NOVEMBER ] Series Examinations.
For Pearson LCCI examinations, appeals of results must be done within 14 days of results release. Students are required to fill up an appeal form and submit to our school to follow-up for processing of their request. An administrative fee for appeal is to be borne by the student. The school will release appeal results not later than eight weeks (for courses administered by external examination board) from the date of appeal, or an enquiry will be raised with the respective examination board.
Expected date of release of Assessment result
|$6,483.13 (FULL PAYMENT)||S$4862.08 (FULL PAYMENT)||$6,850.57 (FULL PAYMENT)|
|S$5132.26 (2 INSTALLMENT)|
|$5402.43 (8 INSTALLMENT)|
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.