LCCI qualifications are awarded by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked. Pearson is the world’s leading learning company, with 40 000 employees in more than 70 countries working to help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning.
LCCI qualifications are widely regarded by employers as preparing students to carry out the key functions of modern international business. The qualifications are recognised worldwide by employers, universities and professional bodies. This new and engaging range of qualifications has been developed in collaboration with professional bodies, employers and customers. We have conducted in-depth, independent consultation to ensure that the qualifications develop the breadth and depth of knowledge, skills and understanding that students need to be effective employees, and that the qualifications support progression pathways. LCCI offers a wider range of qualifications; they are available at levels 1 to 4 across the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Business, Administration and IT
- Finance and Quantitative.
This specification is part of the Finance and Quantitative suite of LCCI qualifications.
- Age: 16
- English Proficiency: Student whose first language or medium of instruction on their qualifying programme is not English will be required to demonstrate a proficiency of IELTS 4.5 or pass in BMC English Entry test.
- Working experiences: Nil.
- Matured candidate: At least 21 years old with 2 years of work experience in relevant.
Programme Learning Outcome
Pearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Business Fundamentals has been developed in consultation with professional bodies, employers and centres.
It is an ideal qualification for students intending to progress to direct employment in business.
This qualification gives students the knowledge, understanding, skills and behaviours expected by employers in the business sector. This gives students the best opportunity to be successful in applying for work in entry-level positions.
The areas that students will cover include:
- the business environment
- communications and the customer
- management information systems and business documentation
- business policies
- personal skills and performance.
Assessment results / Award of certificate will be available to the students within 3 months of the last assessment for that assessment cycle.
EXAMINATIONS ARE AVAILABLE THEORY / PRACTICAL PAPER (EXTERNAL AWARD BY Pearson LCCI QUALIFICATIONS, UK) – 2 TIMES A YEAR [APRIL / NOVEMBER ] Series Examinations.
For Pearson LCCI examinations, appeals of results must be done within 14 days of results release. Students are required to fill up an appeal form and submit to our school to follow-up for processing of their request. An administrative fee for appeal is to be borne by the student. The school will release appeal results not later than eight weeks (for courses administered by external examination board) from the date of appeal, or an enquiry will be raised with the respective examination board.
Expected date of release of Assessment result
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
*All Singaporean aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$50.00|
|Tuition Fee ($700.00-$140.00)||$560.00|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Fee before GST||$580.00|
|Grand Total Amount Incl GST & Course Application Fee||$674.10|
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (S$) and When Payable|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
|Re-take examination Admin Fee(per re-sitting)[NO GST]||$100.00[NO GST]|
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.