The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry LCCI International Qualifications are awarded by Pearson Education Ltd. An accredited Awarding Body providing vocational and professional qualification around the world. Pearson is accredited by the UK qualifications regulator, the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), and many regulatory bodies and Ministries of Education around the world recognise LCCI International Qualifications. Employers, universities and other professional bodies internationally recognise the LCCI international qualifications. LCCIs range of courses is designed to deliver the skills essential for success in todays demanding commercial environment. The Pearson-LCCI winning formula lies in its flexible programme with examination at various levels thus enabling candidates to enter at the most appropriate level for their existing skills. Pearson-LCCI also offer Diplomas and Group Awards to allow candidates to add to their marketable skills and receive professional status.
The aims of this qualification are to enable candidates to develop an understanding of the basic principles underlying the recording of business transactions, and the ability to maintain the books of, and prepare final accounts, for sole traders. This includes the record of double-entry bookkeeping of simple transactions concerning the purchase and sale of goods and the receipt and payment of cash. This certificate is suitable for candidates who work or wish to work in areas of business that will involve the recording of financial transactions. All businesses require accurate accounting records that are maintained on a regular basis. Consequently, there is a demand for employees who possess these skills.
Assessment objectives (8 Sessions | 24 contact hours):
- Book of prime entry such as purchases, sales, return inwards, return outwards and the journal.
- Methods of payment and receipt such as cheques, standing orders, credit transfers, direct debits
- Trade and cash discounts – essential differences and how these are recorded
- Petty-cash book and the imprest system
- The ledger and its various entries
- The distinction between personal, real and nominal accounts
- Capital expenditure and revenue expenditure
- Fixed and current assets
- Adjusting for Accruals and Prepayments in the Final Accounts
- Depreciation of Fixed Assets
- Provision for bad and doubtful debts
- Opening and closing stock for trading accounting purposes
- Receipts and payment accounts, income and expenditure accounts
- Trading and Profit & Loss accounts
- Balance Sheet
Expected date of release of Assessment result
Assessment results will be available to the students within 3 months upon completion of the last assessment for that assessment cycle. Appeal (if any) on assessment results must be lodged within 7 days after the release of assessment results.
COURSE DURATION TABLE
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|2 Dec 2021||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
|11 Jan 2022||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
|22 Feb 2022||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
|5 Apr 2022||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
|17 May 2022||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
|28 Jun 2022||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
|11 Aug 2022||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
|27 Sep 2022||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
|8 Nov 2022||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Tues & Thurs|
Call 6452 3885 for more information.
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|2 Dec 2021||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
|11 Jan 2022||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
|22 Feb 2022||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
|5 Apr 2022||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
|17 May 2022||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
|28 Jun 2022||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
|11 Aug 2022||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
|27 Sep 2022||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
|8 Nov 2022||07:00pm - 10:00pm||Tues & Thurs|
Call 6565 5655 for more information.
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.