The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. Level 7 Award provides the learner an understanding of the links between strategic management, leadership and organisational direction, and the skills to be able to apply this understanding.
BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership are designed to provide focused and specialist vocational short courses, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. The qualifications provide short vocational programmes of study that meet the individual needs of learners.
The BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and leadership is directly awarded by Pearson Education, UK, one of the leading examining and awarding bodies in the United Kingdom.
About Pearson Education (UK)
- Pearson Education is part of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company. They believe education is for everyone, and they provide the tools for people to learn: whatever their age, wherever they are, in whatever fashion they choose. Pearson qualifications and resources ensure that students develop their skills and knowledge to the full, and are equipped to contribute positively in their chosen learning pathways and careers all over the world.
- Pearson Education is the world’s leading learning company with a portfolio that provides innovative textbooks, assessment and testing, technology solutions and integrated services. Pearson qualification suite includes Edexcel academic, BTEC vocational and LCCI qualifications.
- Every day all over the world Pearson products and services help learning flourish and wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
- Business related degree (or)
- Non Business related degree with at least 2 years of experience in the related area (or)
- Matured candidates (i.e. minimum 30 years old with 8 years of working experience) with minimum 2 GCE O level passes (at least C6 in English and any other subject) or 3 GCE N level passes (at least grade 5 in English and any two other subjects).
Language Proficiency: Students entering the programme whose first language is not English or students whose medium of instruction on their qualifying programme was not English will be required to demonstrate a proficiency in English to TOEFL 550 / IELTS 6.0 or pass in BMC English entry test.
Course Outline & Programme Structure:
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a qualification with a minimum of 20 credits. The modules, levels and credit values of the programme satisfying the above requirements are given below.
|Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills||10||7|
Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
1. Understand the relationship between strategic management and leadership
2. Be able to apply management and leadership theory to support organisational direction
3. Be able to assess leadership requirements
4. Be able to plan the development of leadership skills
Student must pass the 10 credit module to be awarded with the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF). Students must satisfy the minimum attendance requirements – 75% for Part-Time students and 90% for Full-time (both local and international students) – in all the modules for the award of Certificate of Attendance (COA).
Expected date of release of Assessment result
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
FULL PAYMENT STRUCTURE
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course application fee||$53.50|
|Tuition Fee ($1700 - $510 Study Grant)||$1,190.00|
|Course Material Fee||$50.00|
|Continual Assessment Fee||$40.00|
|Institute Registration Fee/Exam Fee||$600.00|
|FPS - Insurance||$18.80|
|Total before GST||$1,898.80|
|Total Course Fees after GST (Exclusive of course application fee)||$1,989.72|
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||
|18 Nov 2020||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Wed & Fri|
|05 Jan 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|23 Feb 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|13 Apr 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|01 Jun 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|20 Jul 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|07 Sep 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|26 Oct 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|14 Dec 2021||07:00-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
Vice Principal/Head of Department
HP:(+65) 9338 8345
Telephone:(+65) 6565 5655
Mr. Adai kalavan is currently the Head of Department for Computing and Engineering Programmes at BMC International College. He is managing the University of Hertfordshire, Engineering Degree programmes and Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma programmes in Computing and Engineering.
Adai kalavan holds a Masters Degree in Computer Applications from University of Madras and a Bachelors degree in Science majoring in Physics from Madurai Kamaraj University, India. In addition, he obtained Advance Diploma in Teaching Higher Education validated by Nottingham Trent University, UK. He also holds the certifications from Singapore Institute of Technical Education (ITE) for The Effective Supervisor, Coaching Skills, Planning & Implementing OJT and Instructional Skills.
Adai kalavan has 15 years of experience in managing UK University programmes in Singapore PEIs. Prior coming to BMC International College, he was the Head of Department for Business and Computing programmes at Raffles Academy and Stamford Raffles College, where he managed the University of Derby and Nottingham Trent University MBA, BABM and BSc programs.
He started his career in the marketing industry and after a short period he moved on to the education sector. In his 20 years of vast experience in Higher Education, he has lectured various Computing and IT modules at Masters, Bachelors, Higher/Advance Diploma and Diploma levels. His students achieved top ranks in their academic studies at regional and international levels. Adai’s motivation and guidance has journeyed his students to participate in various international competitions and to achieve top prizes.
Masters Degree in Computer Applications from University of Madras
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.