The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. Level 7 Award provides the learner an understanding of the links between strategic management, leadership and organisational direction, and the skills to be able to apply this understanding.
BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership are designed to provide focused and specialist vocational short courses, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. The qualifications provide short vocational programmes of study that meet the individual needs of learners.
The BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and leadership is directly awarded by Pearson Education, UK, one of the leading examining and awarding bodies in the United Kingdom.
About Pearson Education (UK)
- Pearson Education is part of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company. They believe education is for everyone, and they provide the tools for people to learn: whatever their age, wherever they are, in whatever fashion they choose. Pearson qualifications and resources ensure that students develop their skills and knowledge to the full, and are equipped to contribute positively in their chosen learning pathways and careers all over the world.
- Pearson Education is the world’s leading learning company with a portfolio that provides innovative textbooks, assessment and testing, technology solutions and integrated services. Pearson qualification suite includes Edexcel academic, BTEC vocational and LCCI qualifications.
- Every day all over the world Pearson products and services help learning flourish and wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
- Business related degree (or)
- Non Business related degree with at least 2 years of experience in the related area (or)
- Matured candidates (i.e. minimum 30 years old with 8 years of working experience) with minimum 2 GCE O level passes (at least C6 in English and any other subject) or 3 GCE N level passes (at least grade 5 in English and any two other subjects).
Language Proficiency: Students entering the programme whose first language is not English or students whose medium of instruction on their qualifying programme was not English will be required to demonstrate a proficiency in English to TOEFL 550 / IELTS 6.0 or pass in BMC English entry test.
Course Outline & Programme Structure:
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a qualification with a minimum of 20 credits. The modules, levels and credit values of the programme satisfying the above requirements are given below.
|Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills||10||7|
Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
1. Understand the relationship between strategic management and leadership
2. Be able to apply management and leadership theory to support organisational direction
3. Be able to assess leadership requirements
4. Be able to plan the development of leadership skills
Student must pass the 10 credit module to be awarded with the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF). Students must satisfy the minimum attendance requirements – 75% for Part-Time students and 90% for Full-time (both local and international students) – in all the modules for the award of Certificate of Attendance (COA).
Expected date of release of Assessment result
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
FULL PAYMENT STRUCTURE
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course application fee||$53.50|
|Tuition Fee ($1700 - $510 Study Grant)||$1,190.00|
|Course Material Fee||$50.00|
|Continual Assessment Fee||$40.00|
|Institute Registration Fee/Exam Fee||$600.00|
|FPS - Insurance||$18.80|
|Total before GST||$1,898.80|
|Total Course Fees after GST (Exclusive of course application fee)||$1,989.72|
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||
|18 Nov 2020||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Wed & Fri|
|05 Jan 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|23 Feb 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|13 Apr 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|01 Jun 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|20 Jul 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|07 Sep 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|26 Oct 2021||07:00pm-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
|14 Dec 2021||07:00-10:00pm||Wed & Fri|
MR ANICETO BEROU JR
Department of Business
Mr. Aniceto Berou Jr. is the current Programme Manager for Business, Hospitality & Tourism Management & Acting Programme Manager for LCCI departments at BMC International College, managing Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) and PEARSON BTEC along with the various in-house Business, Hospitality and LCCI courses.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of San Jose-Recoletos in Cebu City, Philippines and has started his Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Business Administration (PhDBA) in the University of San Carlos in Cebu City, Philippines as a Commission on Higher Education (CHED) scholar. His Doctorate degree was put on hold due to time constraints caused by his numerous appointments as entrepreneur, consultant, trainer and educator, all at the same time.
Mr. Berou has a wide experience in the retailing industry having worked in the biggest department stores and supermarkets in the Philippines and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was during this time as a Corporate Training Manager that he found his passion in educating, nurturing, mentoring, and training people. He made a career change and entered into the academic field where he worked as an Academic for many years, initially as a Lecturer in Business, then as Business Research Coordinator and Lecturer, to becoming the Assistant Vice President for Research and Academics in one of the universities and academies in the Southern Philippines respectively.
With over 16 years of industry and academic work experiences, he has developed skills in effective time management, efficient business operations management, organizational and human resource management, business research and personal behavioural skills management.
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.