This Certification program will help the candidate to acquire relevant skills in Aircon and Mechanical ventilation maintenance and its associated topics like heat process, ventilation mechanism, piping, controls and electrical diagram. The topic would also cover the Aircon systems used in the home, commercial and industrial places. The course would also go through the complete control systems, its various energy management techniques etc. and all the electrical diagrams, its repair fundaments related to Aircon and Mechanical Ventilation systems.
Course Outline & Programme Structure
• ACMV fundamentals and working principle.
• ACMV – Physics based approach.
• Home, Commercial and Industrial Installation.
• Design and selection of ACMV system.
• Electrical, Mechanical and Piping Diagram.
• Air Filtration, Humidity control, load calculation and efficiency.
• Maintenance and Inspection.
• Various Faults Diagnose and repairs.
• Optimization strategies of ACMV systems for enhanced performance in a chiller plant.
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|20/12/2020||09.00AM - 06.00PM||Sunday|
|21/12/2020||09.00AM - 06.00PM||Mon - Thu|
|18/01/2021||09.00AM - 06.00PM||Mon - Thu|
|24/01/2021||09.00AM - 01.00PM||Sunday|
|15/02/2021||09.00AM - 06.00PM||Mon - Thu|
|07/03/2021||01.00PM - 05.00PM||Sunday|
|15/03/2021||09.00AM - 06.00PM||Mon - Thu|
|12/04/2021||09.00AM - 06.00PM||Mon - Thu|
|02/05/2021||09.00AM - 06.00PM||Sunday|
|10/05/2021||09.00AM - 06.00PM||Mon - Thu|
Call 6565 5655 for more information.
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.