After completing this PowerPoint training course, you will gain fundamental knowledge and skills to be able to create and deliver professional PowerPoint presentations that explain the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
Criteria of Award
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$25.00|
|Course Material Fee||$0.00|
|Sub-Total Fee (Except Non-GST items)||$200.00|
|Grand Total Amount Incl GST & Course Application Fee||$214.00|
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (S$) and When Payable|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.