The aim of the Front Office Operations is to introduce the students to the systems and procedures required for Front Office Operations. It emphasises the importance of high standards in personal qualities and the provision of customer service.
Students will develop knowledge and skills in reception procedures as well as understanding the key legislation that relates to reception procedures. They will also evaluate the suitability of different procedures for a range of hospitality outlets.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the key functional areas of front office
- Describe the function and activities of the reservations, reception and cashiers departments
- Analyse guest accounting processes
- Review the use yield management, statistics and reports within the front office operation
- Explain the importance of security and safety within rooms division including key legislation for reception operations
- Describe the key features of the communication services available to guests
- Explain the role front office plays in selling hotel services and facilities
Expected date of release of Assessment result
Enrol Now! Click the link...
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- PAYNOW (UEN 200006772H)
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|20 Dec 2020||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|17 Jan 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|21 Feb 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|14 Mar 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|11 Apr 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|16 May 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|13 Jun 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|11 July 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|08 Aug 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|12 Sep 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
Hospitality & Tourism
MR ANICETO BEROU JR
Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Mr. Aniceto Berou Jr. is the current Programme Manager for Business and Hospitality & Tourism Management departments at BMC International College, managing Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) and PEARSON BTEC along with the various in-house Business and Hospitality courses.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of San Jose-Recoletos in Cebu City, Philippines and has started his Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Business Administration (PhDBA) in the University of San Carlos in Cebu City, Philippines as a Commission on Higher Education (CHED) scholar. His Doctorate degree was put on hold due to time constraints caused by his numerous appointments as entrepreneur, consultant, trainer and educator, all at the same time.
Mr. Berou has a wide experience in the retailing industry having worked in the biggest department stores and supermarkets in the Philippines and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was during this time as a Corporate Training Manager that he found his passion in educating, nurturing, mentoring, and training people. He made a career change and entered into the academic field where he worked as an Academic for many years, initially as a Lecturer in Business, then as Business Research Coordinator and Lecturer, to becoming the Assistant Vice President for Research and Academics in one of the universities and academies in the Southern Philippines respectively.
With over 16 years of industry and academic work experiences, he has developed skills in effective time management, efficient business operations management, organizational and human resource management, business research and personal behavioural skills management.