The aim of the Front Office Operations is to introduce the students to the systems and procedures required for Front Office Operations. It emphasises the importance of high standards in personal qualities and the provision of customer service.
Students will develop knowledge and skills in reception procedures as well as understanding the key legislation that relates to reception procedures. They will also evaluate the suitability of different procedures for a range of hospitality outlets.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the key functional areas of front office
- Describe the function and activities of the reservations, reception and cashiers departments
- Analyse guest accounting processes
- Review the use yield management, statistics and reports within the front office operation
- Explain the importance of security and safety within rooms division including key legislation for reception operations
- Describe the key features of the communication services available to guests
- Explain the role front office plays in selling hotel services and facilities
Expected date of release of Assessment result
Enrol Now! Click the link...
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- PAYNOW (UEN 200006772H)
COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES: