The aim of the Food and Beverage Operations is to provide students with an understanding of the operational and supervisory aspects of running a food and beverage operation for an international clientele in a range of establishments, to encourage an appreciation of the origins of such systems and to understand the various factors involved in meeting customer needs.
Students will gain an understanding of food and wine and its service in a variety of styles of restaurant and establishments and they will have sufficient knowledge to produce a detailed plan for specified food and beverage operations.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the key functional areas of the food & beverage operation
- Describe the kitchen operation including food production systems, methods of cookery, kitchen layout & commodities
- Demonstrate the different methods of purchasing & food storage
- Examine the appropriateness of the different methods of food & beverage service to manage customer expectations
- Develop & plan menus according to customer requirements
- Describe the different types & requirements of banqueting functions
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
PART TIME (WEEKEND CLASS)
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|13 Dec 2020||10.00am-1.00pm||Sun|
|19 Dec 2020||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|17 Jan 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|21 Feb 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|14 Mar 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|11 Apr 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|16 May 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|13 Jun 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|11 Jul 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|08 Aug 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
Hospitality & Tourism
MR ANICETO BEROU JR
Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Mr. Aniceto Berou Jr. is the current Programme Manager for Business and Hospitality & Tourism Management departments at BMC International College, managing Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) and PEARSON BTEC along with the various in-house Business and Hospitality courses.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of San Jose-Recoletos in Cebu City, Philippines and has started his Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Business Administration (PhDBA) in the University of San Carlos in Cebu City, Philippines as a Commission on Higher Education (CHED) scholar. His Doctorate degree was put on hold due to time constraints caused by his numerous appointments as entrepreneur, consultant, trainer and educator, all at the same time.
Mr. Berou has a wide experience in the retailing industry having worked in the biggest department stores and supermarkets in the Philippines and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was during this time as a Corporate Training Manager that he found his passion in educating, nurturing, mentoring, and training people. He made a career change and entered into the academic field where he worked as an Academic for many years, initially as a Lecturer in Business, then as Business Research Coordinator and Lecturer, to becoming the Assistant Vice President for Research and Academics in one of the universities and academies in the Southern Philippines respectively.
With over 16 years of industry and academic work experiences, he has developed skills in effective time management, efficient business operations management, organizational and human resource management, business research and personal behavioural skills management.
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.