The aim of the Food and Beverage Operations is to provide students with an understanding of the operational and supervisory aspects of running a food and beverage operation for an international clientele in a range of establishments, to encourage an appreciation of the origins of such systems and to understand the various factors involved in meeting customer needs.
Students will gain an understanding of food and wine and its service in a variety of styles of restaurant and establishments and they will have sufficient knowledge to produce a detailed plan for specified food and beverage operations.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the key functional areas of the food & beverage operation
- Describe the kitchen operation including food production systems, methods of cookery, kitchen layout & commodities
- Demonstrate the different methods of purchasing & food storage
- Examine the appropriateness of the different methods of food & beverage service to manage customer expectations
- Develop & plan menus according to customer requirements
- Describe the different types & requirements of banqueting functions
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
PART TIME (WEEKEND CLASS)
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|13 Dec 2020||10.00am-1.00pm||Sun|
|19 Dec 2020||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|17 Jan 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|21 Feb 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|14 Mar 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|11 Apr 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|16 May 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|13 Jun 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|11 Jul 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|08 Aug 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.