The Certificate in Child Psychology programme provides a basic understanding of the principles of developmental psychology and a more specific understanding of the psychological makeup of children. You will be introduced to a variety of child developmental theories and learn about a variety of mental health and social difficulties that children can experience and the developmental factors associated with these issues. This is a great option if you want to improve your skills in a child management setting, or want to learn more as a parent or caregiver.
This programme is designed for enrichment purposes only. It does not have a direct vocational outcome. Students who complete this programme are not qualified to function as child psychologists and cannot market themselves as mental health professionals.
ome a registered counsellor in Singapore.
- Introduction to Developmental Child Psychology
- The lifespan perspective
- Periods of development
- Arguments in developmental psychology
- Theories of development
- Stages of Growth
- Physical development
- Cognitive development
- Socio-emotional development
- Developmental Issues in Children
- Conduct disorder,etc.
- Anxiety disorders-phobia
- Mood disorders
- Parenting and Attachment
- Attachment theory
- Parenting styles
Criteria of Award
|Course Application Fee||S$53.50|
|Course Material Fee||S$20.00|
|Total Course Fee with GST||S$382.53|
|Total Course Fee with GST and Course Application Fee||S$436.03|
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)