This course will provide the basic knowledge and skills about food preparations and techniques for people who work in the kitchen section of the food and beverage industry. It also provides the hands-on training of some basic food preparations and techniques that will gives the benefits to the students who would like to work in the kitchen.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Determine the different positions and function of kitchen production.
- Identify and properly operate equipment & common culinary hand tools.
- Productively apply appropriate cooking skills
- Identify various cooking techniques.
- Comply with and practice safe work habits, identify safety hazards, employ preventative safety measures.
- Exhibit appropriate work habits and attitudes; demonstrate a willingness to compromise.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, conversation skills, & personal hygiene
- Utilize portion control, work flow, plating and garnishing principles.
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$50.00|
|Tuition Fee($500.00- $200.00 Discount)||$300.00|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Course Fees Payable||$370.00|
|Total Course fee after Goods and Services Tax (GST) with Course Application Fee||$395.90|
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
PART TIME (WEEKEND CLASS)
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|09 Jan 2021||10.00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|13 Feb 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|13 Mar 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|10 Apr 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|22 May 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|12 Jun 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|17 Jul 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|21 Aug 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
|18 Sep 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sat|
Hospitality & Tourism
MR ANICETO BEROU JR
Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Mr. Aniceto Berou Jr. is the current Programme Manager for Business and Hospitality & Tourism Management departments at BMC International College, managing Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) and PEARSON BTEC along with the various in-house Business and Hospitality courses.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of San Jose-Recoletos in Cebu City, Philippines and has started his Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Business Administration (PhDBA) in the University of San Carlos in Cebu City, Philippines as a Commission on Higher Education (CHED) scholar. His Doctorate degree was put on hold due to time constraints caused by his numerous appointments as entrepreneur, consultant, trainer and educator, all at the same time.
Mr. Berou has a wide experience in the retailing industry having worked in the biggest department stores and supermarkets in the Philippines and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was during this time as a Corporate Training Manager that he found his passion in educating, nurturing, mentoring, and training people. He made a career change and entered into the academic field where he worked as an Academic for many years, initially as a Lecturer in Business, then as Business Research Coordinator and Lecturer, to becoming the Assistant Vice President for Research and Academics in one of the universities and academies in the Southern Philippines respectively.
With over 16 years of industry and academic work experiences, he has developed skills in effective time management, efficient business operations management, organizational and human resource management, business research and personal behavioural skills management.
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.