The Certificate in Applied Psychology programme provides a basic understanding of the principles of psychology and its uses in improving people management skills. You will be introduced to various fields of psychological discipline and gain practical knowledge in the application of these theories in everyday life. This is a useful course for those who wish to learn more about human behaviour and gain basic knowledge in other fields of psychology.
This programme is designed for enrichment purposes only. It does not have a direct vocational outcome. Students who complete this programme are not qualified to function as psychologists and cannot market themselves as mental health professionals.
tered counsellor in Singapore.
Method of Delivery
Criteria of Award
|PART-TIME FEES||AMOUNT (S$)|
|Course Application Fee||S$53.50|
|Course Material Fee||S$20.00|
|Total Course Fee with GST||S$382.53|
|Total Course Fee with GST and Course Application Fee||S$436.03|
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)