This is a fundamental course which covers basic theory and practical applications of electricity and electronics through combination of lecture and hands-on practical sessions. This course is suitable for those intending to pursue Engineering as a career and practicing technologists from non-electrical discipline. No prior knowledge of electricity is needed.
- Electrical components
- Fundamentals of magnetic circuits
- Concept of generation of electricity & force
- DC Circuits
- Interpret the resistor colour code in terms of value & tolerance
- Apply Ohm’s law to calculate voltages, currents and resistances in a series, parallel and series series-parallel circuits
- Calculate the power and energy in electrical circuits
- AC Circuits
- Fundamentals of alternating current waveform
- Calculate the voltage, current and iimpedence in an ac circuits
- Semiconductor Diode
- Behaviour of the PN Junction with a forward or reverse bias
- Characteristics and operation of a half wave and full wave rectifier
- Basics of Digital Electronics
- Number Systems
- Logic Gates (AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, EX-OR) and its applications
|ORIGINAL FEE||PROMOTION FEE|
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- PAYNOW (UEN 200006772H)
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
|Local||N.A||30hrs (10 x 3hrs)|
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.