University of Hertfordshire
About the University of Hertfordshire
The University of Hertfordshire brings the transformational impact of higher education to all. Its students, staff and businesses consistently reach their full potential. Through TEF Gold rated expert teaching, 300 flexible degree programmes, cutting-edge research projects and powerful business partnerships, they think bigger, stand out and positively impact local, national and international communities.
With its heritage in Britain’s pioneering aeronautical industry, the University has been an innovative force in education since the early 1950s. Today, it hosts a thriving community of more than 25,000 students who study 300 flexible degree options at a vibrant, inclusive, campus-based institution. Alongside TEF Gold rated teaching, the University’s strong relationships with industry and award-winning careers services ensure students gain the knowledge and skills they need to match their ambition and succeed.
Academics are experts in their field, and many are focused on researching solutions to the Grand Challenges of our time. From developing a humanoid robot that can support children with autism, to using a pioneering laser facility to deliver critical insights into climate change, staff drive forward and deliver cutting-edge research.
The University of Hertfordshire has been an anchor institution for the regional economy and community since its beginning. Through its all-campus incubator ethos and status as an Enterprise Zone, the University gives hundreds of local businesses the support and facilities they need to learn and grow each year.
Globally, the University partners with institutions in countries all over the world, as well as welcoming 4,000 students from over 100 countries to its campus in the UK. Home students are also encouraged to take the opportunity to experience studying abroad at one of over 170 Universities worldwide.
At the University of Hertfordshire students, staff and businesses consistently reach their full potential. They continue to think bigger, stand out and positively impact local, national and international communities.
BMC is in association with University of Hertfordshire since 2008.
Pearson Education (UK)
About Pearson Education (UK)
- Pearson Education is the UK’s largest awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications and testing to schools, colleges, employers and other places of learning in the UK and internationally.
- They believe education is for everyone, and they provide the tools for people to learn: whatever their age, wherever they are, in whatever fashion they choose. Pearson qualifications and resources ensure that students develop their skills and knowledge to the full, and are equipped to contribute positively in their chosen learning pathways and careers all over the world.
- Pearson Education is the world’s leading learning company with a portfolio that provides innovative textbooks, assessment and testing, technology solutions and integrated services.
- Pearson qualification suite includes Ed excel academic, BTEC vocational and LCCI qualifications.
- BMC offers Pearson LCCI preparatory courses and Pearson BTEC courses
Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH)
The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is one of the UK’s leading professional membership and awarding body for qualifications in the fastest growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 28 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally. CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification. We provide a ladder of progression in Tourism, Travel and Hospitality qualifications at Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma level, and our qualifications provide appropriate academic preparation for students to apply for entry onto their final year degree programmes and Masters top us programs. This route delivers well trained and qualified employees and leaders for the sector.
BMC is in association with CTH since 2009.