The aim of the Table Etiquette Workshop is to provide participants with the appreciation and an understanding of the basic knowledge in table manners & etiquette in a formal setting. They will gain insights of food and drinks and their service.
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
Hospitality & Tourism
MRS MINU K R
Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Mrs Minu K R is the Program Manager in the department of Hospitality and Tourism Management. She started her journey with BMC International College as a student in the hospitality department and excelled in her academic endeavours. She returned to BMC as an Assistant Program Manager in 2019 and advanced successfully to become in-charge of managing the same department.
She has completed the Diploma in Hotel Management, awarded by the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality, London, UK and holds a Master in Business Administration.
She gives her best in running the program efficiently, by being approachable to all students and providing them continuous support throughout their tenure at BMC.
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.