All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
SkillsFuture Credit scheme implemented by the Government of Singapore. Here is a summary of SkillsFuture Credit.
ABOUT SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT
- SkillsFuture Credit aims to encourage individual ownership of skills development and lifelong learning.
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above will receive an opening credit of S$500 from January 2016.
- SkillsFuture Credit will not expire and the government will provide periodic top-ups, so individuals may accumulate your credit.
- Individuals will be able to access the SkillsFuture Credit Portal upon receipt of the SkillsFuture Credit Account Activation letter.
- All SkillsFuture Credit eligible courses will be available on the SkillsFuture Credit Course Directory.
For updated information about SkillsFuture Credit, click here.
The following BMC’s courses fall under the SkillsFuture Credit. Please follow the link for the Skills Future course directory
QUESTIONS ON CREDIT QUANTUM AND USAGE
Refer to Question no 14
Can SkillsFuture Credit be used to pay for course registration fees or course materials?
No. SkillsFuture Credit can only be used to cover:
- Course fees payable
- Assessment fee
- Certification fee for approved online courses
- GST imposed on components supported for SkillsFuture Credit use
It cannot be used to offset other charges imposed by Training Providers that are related to course registration, course withdrawals and administration fees.
Approved Course List