The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry LCCI International Qualifications are awarded by Pearson Education Ltd. An accredited Awarding Body providing vocational and professional qualification around the world. Pearson is accredited by the UK qualifications regulator, the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), and many regulatory bodies and Ministries of Education around the world recognise LCCI International Qualifications. Employers, universities and other professional bodies internationally recognise the LCCI international qualifications. LCCIs range of courses is designed to deliver the skills essential for success in todays demanding commercial environment. The Pearson-LCCI winning formula lies in its flexible programme with examination at various levels thus enabling candidates to enter at the most appropriate level for their existing skills. Pearson-LCCI also offer Diplomas and Group Awards to allow candidates to add to their marketable skills and receive professional status.
Course Learning Outcomes
Teaching / Learning Methods and Strategies
Criteria of Award
Award in Text Production
The Level 3 Award in Text Production develops candidates skills in transcribing and editing texts accurately, according to complex instructions and specific situations. It also develops candidates skills in selecting and using appropriate presentation tools. The qualification is suitable for people working, or intending to work in more autonomous administrative or secretarial roles.
- Proficiency in transcribing a range of complex business documents from printed and handwritten copy using a computer or word processor
- Competence in producing business documents to a mailable business standard
- Competence in using appropriate presentation tools within text production.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Text Production based on the achievement of the percentages and grades below:
|RESULTS||GRADING AND MARKING SCHEME|
|Pass||confirms that a standard of 97% accuracy was achieved|
|Credit||confirms that a standard of 98% accuracy was achieved|
|Distinction||confirms that a standard of 99% accuracy was achieved|
Expected date of release of Assessment result
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
*All Singaporean aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$53.50|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Fee before GST||$20.00|
|Grand Total Amount(1st Payment) Incl GST & Course Application Fee||$770.40|
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (S$) and When Payable|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
|Re-take examination Admin Fee(per re-sitting)[NO GST]||$50.00[NO GST]|
COURSE DURATION TABLE: