University of Hertfordshire
The University of Hertfordshire is an ambitious and entrepreneurial University. It offers excellence in teaching, learning and research and puts students at the heart of its activities. It is a model of a 21st Century University, international, business-facing and business-like in approach-making it distinctive in an ever changing higher education environment.
The University of Hertfordshire is one of its region’s largest employers with over 2500 staff and a turnover of more than 160million. With a student community of over 24,000 including more than 2000 international students from over 85 different countries, the University has a global network of over 100,000 alumini.
The majority of courses taught by University of Hertfordshire are designed with the help of employers and professional bodies.
The University of Hertfordshire BEng(Hons) programmers has been developed to satisfy the UK QAA Engineering Benchmark as well as the stringent academic requirements of the Institution of Engineering & Technology(IET). The BEng(Hons) awards offered in BMC International College have been derived from identical awards at the Home institution.
BMC is in association with University of Hertfordshire since 2008.
Pearson Education (UK)
About Pearson Education (UK)
- Pearson Education is the UK’s largest awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications and testing to schools, colleges, employers and other places of learning in the UK and internationally.
- They believe education is for everyone, and they provide the tools for people to learn: whatever their age, wherever they are, in whatever fashion they choose. Pearson qualifications and resources ensure that students develop their skills and knowledge to the full, and are equipped to contribute positively in their chosen learning pathways and careers all over the world.
- Pearson Education is the world’s leading learning company with a portfolio that provides innovative textbooks, assessment and testing, technology solutions and integrated services.
- Pearson qualification suite includes Ed excel academic, BTEC vocational and LCCI qualifications.
- BMC offers Pearson LCCI preparatory courses and Pearson BTEC courses
Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH)
The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is one of the UK’s leading professional membership and awarding body for qualifications in the fastest growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 28 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally. CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification. We provide a ladder of progression in Tourism, Travel and Hospitality qualifications at Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma level, and our qualifications provide appropriate academic preparation for students to apply for entry onto their final year degree programmes and Masters top us programs. This route delivers well trained and qualified employees and leaders for the sector.
BMC is in association with CTH since 2009.
Originally part of the National Computing Centre, NCC started offering IT qualifications in 1976 and from 1997 developed its higher education portfolio to include Foundation and Business programmes. Today, NCC Education is a global provider and awarding body of British education. It provides the complete education solution to over 200 Accredited Partner Centres in more than 45 countries worldwide. By working in partnership with Accredited Partner Centres and universities NCC provides students with affordable qualifications in Business and IT, from foundation through to degree, master’s level and beyond.
BMC is in association with NCC since 2001.
Autodesk, set up more than 25 years ago, is a world leader in 2D and 3D design and engineering software. Autodesk helps customers address these challenges by providing the tools to help seize opportunities created by a new global business environment.
Autodesk courses offered are as follows:
BMC is in association with Autodesk since 2007.