LCCI qualifications are awarded by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked. Pearson is the world’s leading learning company, with 40 000 employees in more than 70 countries working to help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning.
LCCI qualifications are widely regarded by employers as preparing students to carry out the key functions of modern international business. The qualifications are recognised worldwide by employers, universities and professional bodies such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). This new and engaging range of qualifications has been developed in collaboration with professional bodies, employers and customers. We have conducted in-depth, independent consultation to ensure that the qualifications develop the breadth and depth of knowledge, skills and understanding that students need to be effective employees, and that the qualifications support progression pathways. LCCI offers a wider range of qualifications; they are available at levels 1 to 4 across the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Business, Administration and IT
- Finance and Quantitative.
This specification is part of the Finance and Quantitative suite of LCCI qualifications.
Programme Learning Outcome:
1) The Level 4 Certificate in Financial Accounting (VRQ) (ASE20101) is for students who work in, or want to work in a position supporting a company’s finance department. This qualification provides students with an understanding of the significance of financial statements and the relevance of the information they contain. Students will produce financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards for single and group entities. This qualification will provide students with the necessary skills to interpret complex financial statements for reporting and assist in decision making by providing clear analysis of the financial statements. Students will also gain an understanding of applicable International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) which underpin the preparation of company financial statements. This qualification is trusted and valued by employers worldwide and recognised by universities and professional bodies. Students can progress from this qualification by working towards higher professional qualifications and membership of professional bodies, increasing their employability in the sector. Students may also continue their academic development by progressing to degree courses in financial and accounting disciplines.
1) The Level 4 Certificate in Financial Accounting (VRQ) (ASE20101) consists of the range of topics detailed below:
- The regulatory framework and governance responsibilities
- Accounting systems
- The principles of financial statements for single entities, partnerships and groups
- Financial statements
- The analysis of business performance using financial statements
Candidates must fulfill at least 75% course attendance requirements to sit for examinations and eligible for the course completion Certificate. To obtain the ‘Pearson LCCI Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance’ certificate, students need to achieve at least Pass grade in minimum of 3 modules include 2 Core units (ASE20097 & ASE20098) of their examinations.
Pearson LCCI Diplomas: Candidates are required to complete a given number of subjects at the specified level within 12 months and claim the award within a year from the last date of examinations.
For Pearson LCCI examinations, appeals of results must be done within 14 days of results release. Students are required to fill up an appeal form and submit to our school to follow-up for processing of their request. An administrative fee for appeal is to be borne by the student. The school will release appeal results not later than eight weeks (for courses administered by external examination board) from the date of appeal, or an enquiry will be raised with the respective examination board.
Expected date of release of Assessment result
Assessment results / Award of certificate will be available to the students within 3 months of the last assessment for that assessment cycle.
|Local||8 months||15 months|
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
Duration: 3 months
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course application fee||$100.00|
|Student membership fee||$50.00|
|Course material fee||$30.00|
|Continual Assess fee||$20.00|
|FPS - Insurance||$10.60|
|(A) Total Course Fee Payable||$1,070.60|
|(B) No of Instalment||1|
|(C) Instalment Amount||$1,070.60|
(full payment scheme)
|(A) Total Course Fee Payable||$1,070.60|
|Total Course fee after Goods and Services Tax (GST) without Course Application Fee||$1,359.54|
|PURPOSE OF FEE||AMOUNT (S$) AND WHEN PAYABLE|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
|Re-take examination Admin Fee(per re-sitting)[NO GST]|
|Pearson LCCI Examinations Fee (per Subject)||S$100.00-S$200.00
Sr Programme Manager
Telephone: (+65) 6452 3885
Started work with Trainee / Adjunct Teacher, Software Technician, Programme Manager and Senior Programmer Manager to Liaise and correspond with Course Awarding bodies such as –Pearson London Chamber of Commerce and Industry International Qualifications (LCCI), Pearson BTEC, Institute of Technical Education (ITE) Singapore, and University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), Review Curriculum and Syllabi in consultation with Teachers and Partners , Oversee Student Support Services and Conduct of Orientation programmes, Conduct Training Programmes for Staff and Teachers, and Manage & Prepare the Conduct of Internal and External Examinations Workflow.
Post Graduated Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) Bachelor of Science
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.