SINGAPORE-CAMBRIDGE GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION EXAMINATIONS
The Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Examinations are conducted in Singapore annually.
The Ministry of Education, Singapore and the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) are the joint examining authorities for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE N, O and A-Level examinations.
Candidates’ applications to sit the examinations are accepted on the condition that they adhere to all the regulations governing the examinationas spelt out in the ‘Instructions to Candidates taking the A, N(A), N(T) or O-Level Examinations’ booklet. School candidates will receive a copy of the Instructions Booklet from their respective schools. Private candidates should refer to the online version of the Instructions Booklet via the website www.seab.gov.sg.
A testimonial from an ex-BMC GCE O-level full-time student, Tan Teck Hui Theodore
Tan Teck Hui Theodore | 2015 GCE O-level Preparatory Course (Full-time) student
My time with BMC International College has provided me with great insights into my academic studies. I studied at BMC International College for the GCE O-level preparatory course in 2015. The teachers in this school taught with great enthusiasm and creativity. They were also always eager to share their knowledge with everyone. Although the academic subjects were hard to comprehend, they would find ways to make them simpler for everyone to digest. When the GCE O-level examinations were drawing close, extra and remedial lessons were provided by the school to assist students who were academically weak. Sometimes even when I had non-academic issues, some teachers would lend their ears to me, and would also share their opinions and advice. These had improved me mentally and academically. Therefore, I had a better state of mind when I was sitting for the examinations. After receiving my 2015 O-level results, I was elated, as I have scored pretty well in some of the subjects which I had sat. My grades for the following subjects are as follows: – Science (Chemistry, Biology): A1 – Elementary Mathematics: A2 – Physics: B3 – English Language: B4. I am really grateful for the guidance, knowledge and patience from the teachers. With their help, I can further my studies in many polytechnic courses or do the GCE A-level course. Thank you BMC for giving the opportunity to enhance my knowledge and improve my academic credentials.
• Our courses are structured for 3 hrs/5 hrs of continuous teaching delivery per day
• Option to choose a 5-subject package or a Single Subject for Day and Evening Classes.
• Exam-oriented classes – prepare you to excel in your GCE 2016 examination!
• Our caring teachers will guide you throughout your studies.
• Free extra coaching for advanced learners & remedial classes for keen students.
• We strive to provide the best for our students!
• Our own Science Laboratory / Library
• Student EZ-Link Card (Conditions apply)
• NS Deferment (subject to MINDEF’S approval)
• More than 49 years of experience in the field of Private Education.
• Single payment / Two payments / Monthly / Flexible payment schemes available