Gain an understanding of the basic level concepts of document production using Microsoft Power point.
After completing this PowerPoint training course, you will gain fundamental knowledge and skills to be able to create and deliver professional PowerPoint presentations that explain the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
Age 16 and above.
Microsoft POWERPOINT (Basic)
- Start the PowerPoint program, identify on-screen features, and navigate presentation
- Create and Edit bullet slides
- Use PowerPoint's drawing tools
- Working with Clipart
Method of Delivery
Lecture / Computer Lab
Students, who satisfy the minimum attendance requirements (75%) will be issued with the Certificate of Attendance by BMC.
Expected date of release of Assessment result
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier's order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
"ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE"
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$25.00|
|Tuition Fee (Original Tuition Fee $300 - Discount $200)||$175.00|
|Course Material Fee||$0.00|
|Sub-Total Fee (Except Non-GST items)||$200.00|
|Grand Total Amount Incl GST & Course Application Fee||$214.00|
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (S$) and When Payable|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|05 Feb 2018||07:00PM - 09:30PM||Mo & We|
|11 Mar 2018||09:30AM - 02:30PM||Su|
|04 May 2018||07:00PM - 09:30PM||Fr|
|03 Jun 2018||09:30AM - 02:30PM||Su|
|Commencement dates after the last available date are yet to be scheduled.|
Call 6565 5655 for more information.