This course is for students who:
- have basic knowledge of the English language
- need help in improving their English grammar
- lack the confidence in using the English language.
By the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- communicate in familiar situations using simple sentences
- manage most daily situations confidently
- express opinion on familiar topics with little help
- read and understand public notices
- write simple messages
- understand and respond to general conversations
- use both direct and indirect questions for clarifications.
Entry requirement for this course is as follows:
- Completion of the Certificate in General English; or
- sitting for a BMC General English Placement Test with a score between 11-20
The course content includes:
The topics covered are feelings, global issues, health matters, time, travelling, relationships, technology, weather changes, work environment and personal issues.
The teaching methods include:
- Teacher’s presentation
- Individual or Group Presentation
- Role Play.
Certificate of Participation will be issued to trainees who have attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
No assessment. Class participation is essential for effective learning.
Updated on 28 July 2018
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier's order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
"ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE"
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$50.00|
|Tuition Fee ($700 - $200 discount)||$500.00|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Course Fees Payable||$570.00|
|Total Course Fees Payable after GST||$609.90|
Updated on 10 May 2018
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES
09:00AM - 11:30AM
09:00AM - 11:30AM
10:00AM - 12:30AM
07:00PM - 09:30PM
Call 6452 3885 for more information.
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|27 Jun 18||07:00PM - 09:30PM||Wed|
|29 Jul 18||02:00PM - 04:30PM||Sun|
|05 Sep 18||07:00PM - 09:30PM||Wed|
|30 Sep 18||02:00PM - 04:30PM||Sun|
|31 Oct 18||07:00PM - 09:30PM||Wed|
|2 Dec 18||02:00PM - 04:30PM||Sun|
Call 6565 5655 for more information.