This course is for those who want to succeed in today's global workplace by developing the accuracy, fluency and business communication skills you need to advance confidently in your chosen career.
By the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- gain the means to express yourself effectively in English
- write reports, emails and letters
- give a presentation with confidence
- prepare for an interview
- improve your English fluency
- use the language, knowledge and skills to deal with business issues confidently.
Entry requirement for this course is as follows:
- Completion of Certificate in General English (Intermediate); or
- sitting for a BMC General English Placement Test with a score between 21-30
The course content includes:
- language needed in the workplace
- language of business meetings
- making presentations
- critical thinking and problem-solving
- writing reports, emails and letters.
The teaching methods include:
- Teacher’s presentation
- Individual or Group Presentation
- Role Play.
Certificate of Participation will be issued to trainees who have attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
No assessment. Class participation is essential for effective learning.
Updated on 28 July 2018
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier's order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
"ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE"
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$50.00|
|Tuition Fee ($750 - $150 discount)||$600.00|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Course Fees Payable||$670.00|
|Total Course Fees after GST (Inclusive of course application fee)||$716.90|
Updated on Sept 2018
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES
12:00PM - 02:30PM
07:00PM - 09:30PM
Call 6452 3885 for more information.
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|2 Sep 18||10:30AM - 01:00PM||Sun|
|29 Oct 18||07:00PM - 09:30PM||Mon|
|11 Nov 18||10:30AM - 01:00PM||Sun|
|2 Feb 18||02:00PM - 05:00PM||Sat|
Call 6565 5655 for more information.