Course or Module Deferment Policy
- All requests for course or module deferment must be made in writing. Students should send their requests to any customer service staff. All requests must be supported with documentary evidence.
- Students are allowed to defer only once up to the maximum period of one (1) year, failing which he/she will be deemed to have withdrawn from the course and would have to re-apply as a new applicant if he/she wishes to register on the course again. BMC’s refund policy shall apply.
- Deferment application made during the term will incur an administrative fee of $50 before GST.
- International students who are approved for deferment will be required to cancel their student’s passes as required by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority.
- Approval for deferment is at the sole discretion of BMC International College Pte Ltd.