In this course you will learn how to create and manage a website. The technical aspects of how to manage and customize a website will be accompanied with the hands-on sessions, which will help to develop the distinguished websites, to generate the interest of website visitors.
Introduction to basic website development with Domain and Hosting information
- The essential elements to build a website
- Recommended domain name registrars
- Recommended web hosting providers
Web software installation and themes
- The step-wise process to install the web software
- To choose a relevant web software theme
Website design trends and Settings
- The right text content
- The colour schemes
- Scrolling the web-pages and images
- The general settings for writing, reading and media
Plug-ins and site content
- Find and add the plug-ins
- Creating and placing web-pages on the main navigation menu
- Adding content to web-pages
- Creating image gallery
- Creating a Contact page
Customising the website appearance
- Upload a logo
- Customize the footer
- Customizing the sidebar
Managing a website and embedding ecommerce
- Install web software SEO
- Manage the website speed and loading time
- Create a webpage for a product
Website back-up and maintenance
- Keep your website secure and up-to-date
- Back-up your website
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee||$53.50|
|Tuition Fee ($850.00 - $255.00) 30% Discount||$595.00|
|Course Material Fee||$50.00|
|Total before GST||$645.00|
|Grand Total Amount (Incl GST & Course Application Fee)||$743.65|
COURSE DURATION TABLE
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.