Certificate in Python Programming aims to provide the students an introduction to Python Programming through 6 units. This programme will enhance the student’s career and employability in the areas of Data Sciences, Web Applications and Creation of Software Prototypes. This course will provide the skills to develop simple programs in Python. Since Python is the most popular Data Science language, the students who learn Python will enhance their career as Data Analysts or Data Scientists in future.
Course Outline & Programme Structure
Introduction to Python/Installation
- Download the Python IDLE Python 3.8 (32 bit).
- Execute the exe file and Python gets downloaded.
- Understand the structure of Python 3.8.1 Shell and IDE.
- Introducing Python, learning benefits and applications of Python.
Basic Syntax of Python Programming
- Learn various input and output statements in Python.
- Learn how to use comment lines in Python.
Variables, Data types and Operators
- Learn to declare Variables and their Datatypes which are building blocks of Programming
- Introduction to data types such as int, float, str and bool.
- Learn various kinds of Operators in Python.
- Understand Decision making statements such as if, elif and else.
- Understand Loops such as for and while
- Understand Break and Continue statements to control loop structures.
Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Understanding the special concepts of Python such as Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries.
- Illustration of the above using examples.
Functions for code reuse
- Create functions using def statements
- Learn to call the function from the main program.
- Learning the function parameters.
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee||$53.50|
|Tuition Fee ($850.00 - $255.00) 30% Discount||$595.00|
|Course Material Fee||$50.00|
|Total before GST||$645.00|
|Grand Total Amount (Incl GST & Course Application Fee)||$743.65|
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.