This is a very special course which is specially prepared and designed not only for the beginners but also for those who are currently engaged in the activities of import & export but are not too conversant with their documentation and procedures. This course is conducted in a very professional systematic manner and is divided into the following topics for discussion.
Methods of payment in International Trade
- Open Account
- Documents Against Acceptance
- Documents Against Payment
- Documentary Credits
Documents Letters Of Credit
- Revocable/Irrevocable Credit
- Confirmed/Unconfirmed Credit
- Restricted/Unrestricted Credit
- Transferable Credit
- Back to back Credit
- Revolving Credit
- Red Clause Credit
Bill Of Lading, Its Different Kinds And Functions
- Received for shipment Bill of Lading
- Shipped on board of Lading
- Combined Transport Bill of Lading
- Through Bill of Lading
- Groupage Bill of Lading
How to Ensure Accurate Documentation
- Bill of lading
- Bill of exchange
- Commercial invoice
- Consular invoice
- Customs invoice
- Pro-forma invoice
- Insurance policy/Certificate
- Mate’s receipt
- G.S.P Certificate of origin
- Sanitary Health Certificate
Articles Governing The Operational Of Documentary Credits And The Application Of The ‘UCP’ ICC Publication No.500 To Cases Of Dispute.
How To Comply With The Credits Terms – Case Study
Introduction To International Trade Terms And It’s Rules For The Interpretation Of Such Terms In Foreign Trade.
- Trade Regulation Of Singapore
- The Trade Develoment Board, it’s Principle
- Functions and Documentation Services.
- Organisation Of Singapore Customs
Import Documentation And Procedures
- How to declare Imports
- Singapore Trade Classification-CCCN Coding
- Shipping Identity and it’s functions
- Delivery Orders
- Procedures on deleveries of cargo through PSA transit shed.
- Registration of Specimen signature
- Function of the revenue branch
- Duty payment Declaration
- Duty exemption Certificate
- Duty exemption of trade samples
Export Documentation And Procedures
- How to declare your Exports
- PSA Shipping note and it’s function
- Procedures on Exports of Cargo through PSA transit shed.
Port Of Singapre Authority Tariff
- Charges to the account of shipper or consignee
- Wharf handling charge local cargo -Wharf handling charge Transshipment/Re-Export Cargo
- Store Rent on local import/export cargo
- Store Rent on Transshipment/Re-Export Cargo
- What is Containerisation
- FCL container/LCL container
- Container terminal
- Container yard
- Container Freight Station
- Procedures on the clearence of FCL/LCL cargoes
Criteria of Award
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
*All Singaporean aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$50.00|
|Tuition Fee ($550.00-$120.00||$430.00|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Fee before GST||$500.00|
|Grand Total Amount(1st Payment) Incl GST & Course Application Fee||$535.00|
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (S$) and When Payable|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
|Re-take examination Admin Fee(per re-sitting)[NO GST]||$50.00[NO GST]|