This is a fundamental course which covers basic level skills to work with documents such as letters, forms, and newsletters. The user will acquire fundamental concepts and skills, building on this foundation as they continue to increase their productivity to apply creative features and enhance various documents.
By the end of the course you will be able to create, edit, format, save and print a wide range of well-presented documents.
Microsoft WORD (Basic)
- Open and examine components of the screen
- Create, edit and save a new document
- Execute commands using the menu, toolbar and shortcut menus
- Insert a date and time in a document
- Save and close a document
- Work with page breaks in a multiple page document
- Use ‘Find & Replace’ to quickly update a document
- Correct a document with Spell Checking and Grammar Checking
- Use, create and customize Autotext entries
- Enhance a document by adding attributes, changing font and font size
- Change page margins and page orientation for a document
- Adjust paragraph setting such as tabs, indentation, alignment, line spacing and text flow
- Create numbered and bulleted lists
- Print a letter document
Criteria of Award
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.