Our Basic Microsoft Excel Course is meant for beginners to get a good understanding of Excel. Our powerful training programme is designed as an interactive Hands-on session, in which our participants are skilfully trained in examining, entering, saving and retrieving excel files, etc.
Microsoft EXCEL (Basic)
- Examine the look and features of Excel
- Enter and change constant values
- Save and retrieve Excel Files
- Enter both simple formulas and formulas with functions by typing and pointing
- Using AutoSum and AutoCalculate
- Study concepts including the mathematical order of operations and absolute and relative cell references
- Use the toolbar and menu commands to change selection with number formats, cell alignments, font, cell borders and patterns
- Use the SpellCheck and AutoCorrect features
- Change worksheet appearance by inserting, deleting and changing the size of columns/rows
- Preview and print entire or partial worksheets with new margins, header and footer, gridlines and column heading
Criteria of Award
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$25.00|
|Tuition Fee (Original Tuition Fee $300 - Discount $125)||$175.00|
|Course Material Fee||$0.00|
|Sub-Total Fee (Except Non-GST items)||$200|
|Grand Total Amount Incl GST & Course Application Fee||$214.00|
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (S$) and When Payable|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
|Re-take examination Admin Fee(per re-sitting)[NO GST]||$50.00[NO GST]|
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.