Game Engines are very popular cutting-edge technology whereby games such as Hearthstone – Heroes of Warcraft (Blizzard) and Temple Run (Imangi Studios) were made using it. In this course, students will learn to design their own games. Students will learn to write scripts for the Unity Game Engine and create a game. Fundamental knowledge on the Visual studio will be taught through lectures with hands-on sessions to ensure that students fully comprehend the core concepts of game design.
Introduction to basic game programming
- The concepts of game design.
- Basic logic of programming.
Introduction to Unity Game Engine and Visual Studio.
- The core functionalities of Unity Game Engine.
- The core functionalities of Visual Studio.
Functions, Variables and Scope.
- Create different variable types for storing data.
- Create functions to tidy codes.
- Understand local and global scope.
- Make a simple text game.
Graphical User Interface.
- Import graphical assets into Unity Game Engine.
- Integrating graphical assets to scene.
Transition of Scenes.
- Create a Main Menu Scene.
- Create a Game Scene.
- Create a Game Over Scene.
- Link different game scene with one another.
- Transform object when collided.
- Manage the website speed and loading time
Implementing Audio and Building the Project.
- Play audio to enhance gameplay experience.
- Build game project into .exe format.
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee||$53.50|
|Tuition Fee ($850.00 - $255.00) 30% Discount||$595.00|
|Course Material Fee||$50.00|
|Total before GST||$645.00|
|Grand Total Amount (Incl GST & Course Application Fee)||$690.15|
COURSE DURATION TABLE
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
Computing & Enginneering
Vice Principal/Head of Department
HP:(+65) 9338 8345
Telephone:(+65) 6565 5655
Mr. Adai kalavan is currently the Head of Department for Computing and Engineering Programmes at BMC International College. He is managing the University of Hertfordshire, Engineering Degree programmes and Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma programmes in Computing and Engineering.
Adai kalavan holds a Masters Degree in Computer Applications from University of Madras and a Bachelors degree in Science majoring in Physics from Madurai Kamaraj University, India. In addition, he obtained Advance Diploma in Teaching Higher Education validated by Nottingham Trent University, UK. He also holds the certifications from Singapore Institute of Technical Education (ITE) for The Effective Supervisor, Coaching Skills, Planning & Implementing OJT and Instructional Skills.
Adai kalavan has 15 years of experience in managing UK University programmes in Singapore PEIs. Prior coming to BMC International College, he was the Head of Department for Business and Computing programmes at Raffles Academy and Stamford Raffles College, where he managed the University of Derby and Nottingham Trent University MBA, BABM and BSc programs.
He started his career in the marketing industry and after a short period he moved on to the education sector. In his 20 years of vast experience in Higher Education, he has lectured various Computing and IT modules at Masters, Bachelors, Higher/Advance Diploma and Diploma levels. His students achieved top ranks in their academic studies at regional and international levels. Adai’s motivation and guidance has journeyed his students to participate in various international competitions and to achieve top prizes.
Masters Degree in Computer Applications from University of Madras
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.