The aim of the Front Office Operations is to introduce the students to the systems and procedures required for Front Office Operations. It emphasises the importance of high standards in personal qualities and the provision of customer service.
Students will develop knowledge and skills in reception procedures as well as understanding the key legislation that relates to reception procedures. They will also evaluate the suitability of different procedures for a range of hospitality outlets.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the key functional areas of the food & beverage operation
- Describe the kitchen operation including food production systems, methods of cookery, kitchen layout & commodities
- Demonstrate the different methods of purchasing & food storage
- Examine the appropriateness of the different methods of food & beverage service to manage customer expectations
- Develop & plan menus according to customer requirements
- Describe the different types & requirements of banqueting functions
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
*All Singaporean aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Part Time Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$50.00|
|Tuition Fee ($500.00-$200.00 Discount)||$300.00|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Course Fees Payable||$370.00|
|Total Course fee after Goods and Services Tax (GST) with Course Application Fee||$395.90|
Hospitality & Tourism
ANNALYN DE GUZMAN
Senior Programme Manager
HP: (+65) 9366 2722
Telephone: (+65) 6565 5655
Ms. Annalyn De Guzman is currently the Senior Programme Manager in the department of Hospitality & Tourism Management. She started her career with BMC as a programme manager in 2011. She holds Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management from Polytechnic University of the Philippines and attained the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) in Singapore.
She worked in Restaurant and Hotel Industry upon graduation and has been lecturing for more than 10 years imparting both her industry and academic experiences in the broad field of Hospitality & Tourism Industry.
BSc (Hotel and Restaurant Management ),
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.