The aim of the Front Office Operations is to introduce the students to the systems and procedures required for Front Office Operations. It emphasises the importance of high standards in personal qualities and the provision of customer service.
Students will develop knowledge and skills in reception procedures as well as understanding the key legislation that relates to reception procedures. They will also evaluate the suitability of different procedures for a range of hospitality outlets.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the key functional areas of front office
- Describe the function and activities of the reservations, reception and cashiers departments
- Analyse guest accounting processes
- Review the use yield management, statistics and reports within the front office operation
- Explain the importance of security and safety within rooms division including key legislation for reception operations
- Describe the key features of the communication services available to guests
- Explain the role front office plays in selling hotel services and facilities
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|20 Dec 2020||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|17 Jan 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|21 Feb 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|14 Mar 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|11 Apr 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|16 May 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|13 Jun 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|11 July 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|08 Aug 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
|12 Sep 2021||10:00am-1:00pm||Sun|
Hospitality & Tourism
MRS MINU K R
Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Mrs Minu K R is the Program Manager in the department of Hospitality and Tourism Management. She started her journey with BMC International College as a student in the hospitality department and excelled in her academic endeavours. She returned to BMC as an Assistant Program Manager in 2019 and advanced successfully to become in-charge of managing the same department.
She has completed the Diploma in Hotel Management, awarded by the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality, London, UK and holds a Master in Business Administration.
She gives her best in running the program efficiently, by being approachable to all students and providing them continuous support throughout their tenure at BMC.
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.