A unique opportunity to learn, improve and speak Mandarin and at the same time build a friendship across cultures. Small groups to suit all ability groups from beginners to advanced level, meet weekly with a qualified and experienced language teacher.
This is a functional course which is specially designed for beginners but also for those who are currently engaged in activities that require reasonable command of Mandarin but are not fully conversant with the language. This course is conducted in a highly methodical approach and covers all the topics listed below.
- The role of Chinese language
- The Chinese characters
- Meeting people
- Introducing yourself and others
- Identifying & describing things
- Telling time – Hours
- Indicating specific times
- Describing position
- Expressing the existence of animate & inanimate objects
- Describing actions and habits
- Expressing requests and invitations
- Expressing suggestions and offers
- Expressing and stating opinions
- Giving orders
Criteria of Award
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club & American Express)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$50.00|
|Tuition Fee [$540- $120]||$420.00|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Course Fees Payable||$490.00|
|Total Course Fees Payable after GST||$524.30|
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (S$) and When Payable|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
|Re-take examination Admin Fee(per re-sitting)[NO GST]||$50.00[NO GST]|
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
View Jurong East Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|26 July 2019||7.00pm-9.30pm||Fri|
|26 Aug 2019||7.00pm-9.30pm||Mon|
|19 Sep 2019||7.00pm-9.30pm||Thurs|
|21 Sep 2019||10.00am-12.30pm||Sat|
|13 Oct 2019||10.00am-12.30pm||Sun|
|20 Nov 2019||7.00pm-9.30pm||Wed|
|Commencement dates after the last available date are yet to be scheduled.|