This course will provide the basic knowledge and skills about food preparations and techniques for people who work in the kitchen section of the food and beverage industry. It also provides the hands-on training of some basic food preparations and techniques that will gives the benefits to the students who would like to work in the kitchen.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Determine the different positions and function of kitchen production.
- Identify and properly operate equipment & common culinary hand tools.
- Productively apply appropriate cooking skills
- Identify various cooking techniques.
- Comply with and practice safe work habits, identify safety hazards, employ preventative safety measures.
- Exhibit appropriate work habits and attitudes; demonstrate a willingness to compromise.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, conversation skills, & personal hygiene
- Utilize portion control, work flow, plating and garnishing principles.
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
Part Time Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$50.00|
|Tuition Fee($500.00- $200.00 Discount)||$300.00|
|Course Material Fee||$20.00|
|Total Course Fees Payable||$370.00|
|Total Course fee after Goods and Services Tax (GST) with Course Application Fee||$395.90|
COURSE DURATION TABLE:
Hospitality & Tourism
ANNALYN DE GUZMAN
Senior Programme Manager
HP: (+65) 9366 2722
Telephone: (+65) 6565 5655
Ms. Annalyn De Guzman is currently the Senior Programme Manager in the department of Hospitality & Tourism Management. She started her career with BMC as a programme manager in 2011. She holds Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management from Polytechnic University of the Philippines and attained the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) in Singapore.
She worked in Restaurant and Hotel Industry upon graduation and has been lecturing for more than 10 years imparting both her industry and academic experiences in the broad field of Hospitality & Tourism Industry.
BSc (Hotel and Restaurant Management ),
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.