This is a Certificate short course which is prepared and designed not only for the beginners, but also for those who are currently engaged in the activities of 2D & 3D drafting and drawing. This course is conducted in a very professional systematic manner and is divided into the following topics for discussion.
- Taking the AutoCAD tour
- Creating Basic Drawings
- Manipulating Objects
- Drawing Organization and Inquiry Commands
- Altering Objects
- Working with Layouts
- Annotating Drawings
- Hatching Objects
- Working with reusable content
- Creating Additional Drawing Objects
- Plotting your drawings & Creating Drawing Templates
To train on 3D drawing using AutoCAD 2018 software After completing this course, the students will be able to:
- Represent a design by creating solid primitives, solid or surface models from cross-sectional geometry, or composite models from multiple solid models.
- Complete a solid model design by adding the necessary features to detail, duplicate and position 3D models.
- Convert 2D objects to 3D objects.
- Document a 3D design by creating 2D drawings for production and visualization
- Communicate your design ideas using visual styles, lights, model walk-through tools, and renderings.
This is a non-examinable course. Attendance certificate awarded by Autodesk, USA. Certification Examination is optional.
Criteria of Award
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
“ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO GST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE”
*All Singaporean aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Part Time Fee Structure
(shows the full breakdown of total payable fees)
|Course Application Fee (not covered under FPS and not refundable)||$53.50|
|Tuition Fee (Original Tuition Fee $1680 - Discount $880)||$800.00|
|Course Material Fee||$75.00|
|Total before GST||$875.00|
|Grand Total Amount Incl GST & Course Application Fee||$989.75|
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (S$) and When Payable|
|Late payment fees||$60.00(before GST)
|Re-take examination Admin Fee(per re-sitting)[NO GST]||$50.00[NO GST]|
COURSE DURATION TABLE
View Ang Mo Kio Commencement Dates
|COURSE COMMENCEMENT DATES||TIME||DAYS|
|20-Mar-19||07:00 pm to 10:00 pm||Wed & Fri|
|22-May-19||07:00 pm to 10:00 pm||Wed & Fri|
|30-Jul-19||07:00 pm to 10:00 pm||Tue & Thu|
|25-Nov-19||07:00 pm to 10:00 pm||Mon & Wed|
|28-Dec-19||10:00 am to 1:00 pm||Sat|
|Commencement dates after the last available date are yet to be scheduled.|
Vice Principal/Head of Department
HP:(+65) 9338 8345
Telephone:(+65) 6565 5655
Mr. Adai kalavan is currently the Head of Department for Computing and Engineering Programmes at BMC International College. He is managing the University of Hertfordshire, Engineering Degree programmes and Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma programmes in Computing and Engineering.
Adai kalavan holds a Masters Degree in Computer Applications from University of Madras and a Bachelors degree in Science majoring in Physics from Madurai Kamaraj University, India. In addition, he obtained Advance Diploma in Teaching Higher Education validated by Nottingham Trent University, UK. He also holds the certifications from Singapore Institute of Technical Education (ITE) for The Effective Supervisor, Coaching Skills, Planning & Implementing OJT and Instructional Skills.
Adai kalavan has 15 years of experience in managing UK University programmes in Singapore PEIs. Prior coming to BMC International College, he was the Head of Department for Business and Computing programmes at Raffles Academy and Stamford Raffles College, where he managed the University of Derby and Nottingham Trent University MBA, BABM and BSc programs.
He started his career in the marketing industry and after a short period he moved on to the education sector. In his 20 years of vast experience in Higher Education, he has lectured various Computing and IT modules at Masters, Bachelors, Higher/Advance Diploma and Diploma levels. His students achieved top ranks in their academic studies at regional and international levels. Adai’s motivation and guidance has journeyed his students to participate in various international competitions and to achieve top prizes.
Masters Degree in Computer Applications from University of Madras
BMC International College’s customer service executives are here to assist you by providing you with all the necessary information you would need to register for any of our courses.
Drop us an inquiry now and one of our customer service executives will get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking send applicants agree to provide the above personal information to BMC International College, as such applicants consent to the collection and use of personal data by BMC International College for purposes related to course enquiries.