The Certificate in Applied Psychology programme provides a basic understanding of the principles of psychology and its uses in improving people management skills. You will be introduced to various fields of psychological discipline and gain practical knowledge in the application of these theories in everyday life. This is a useful course for those who wish to learn more about human behaviour and gain basic knowledge in other fields of psychology.
This programme is designed for enrichment purposes only. It does not have a direct vocational outcome. Students who complete this programme are not qualified to function as psychologists and cannot market themselves as mental health professionals.
tered counsellor in Singapore.
Method of Delivery
Criteria of Award
- All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless specified otherwise.
- Course Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Do not pay your school fees before you have signed the standard student contract.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore Dollar (S$).
- Fees are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- BMC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashier’s order payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Cheque payable to BMC International College Pte Ltd
- Credit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
Mr Laurence Lemuel Basil O. Losbanos
In-Charge Counselling and Psychology
Telephone: (+65) 6565 5655
Current Designation: In-Charge Counselling and Psychology (BMC International College)
Professional Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Mr. Laurence graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Psychology from Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan, Philippines in 2010. He has extensive experience in Sales and Retail Management as well as visual merchandising in countries such as Georgia, Armenia and Singapore. He has also facilitated multiple Customer Management Training Programmes for Customer Service Representatives in countries such as India and the Philippines while in the BPO Industry. To pursue his passion in education, he attained a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) from the British Council Singapore. His various teaching experiences include Early Childhood Development at Cambridge Philippines as well as teaching Counselling, Applied Psychology and Child Psychology to students at BMC International College